A few notes:
- 28.com and 69.org are registered, but their data in their registry's
respective whois servers is either inaccessible or inaccurate.
- many register.com domains are listed as having been registered on
either 5/13/97 or 5/20/97; hard to say whether this is coincidence
or a characteristic of their database.
- similarly, many dotster.com domains are listed as having been registered
- the data gathering run was undertaken between 05/21/00 and 06/03/00.
I had to stop for a week because NSI screwed up the whois db and I was
getting nothing but freshness errors for the domains I was looking at.
- because of the wide variance between the results formats of the various
whois servers, I had to do approximately 10% of the lookups by hand.
- props to geektools.com
- thanks for the use of your excellent proxy.
back to the main namespace page.
Contents copyright © 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000
All rights reserved.